Experienced Maryland Bankruptcy Attorneys Offer Clients a Clean Slate
Dedicated legal support for individuals and businesses in Howard, Montgomery, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s counties
Struggling with personal or business debt is stressful and often leaves people feeling uncertain about their future. At the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky, in Columbia, we help clients take control of their finances and get their lives back on track. We bring to the table more than 25 years of combined experience defending clients against foreclosure and debt collection and helping people obtain relief through bankruptcy and mortgage modifications. We care about our clients and are committed to easing their financial burden and protecting them from unfair collection practices and creditor harassment. If you feel buried under a mountain of debt, we are here to listen, evaluate your situation, and steer you toward financial freedom. In addition to assisting people with bankruptcy, we also represent clients in family law and DUI cases.
Established Maryland firm delivers trusted guidance and thorough representation
Our firm’s skilled litigators are committed to making a difference in the Columbia region by providing reputable counsel to individuals and businesses experiencing financial hardship. People turn to us because they trust our:
- Reputation in the community — Clients and colleagues know us to be compassionate communicators able to identify practical solutions and attuned to the needs of military service members.
- Detailed advice — Let us carefully analyze your financial situation and explain all available debt relief and bankruptcy options, helping you weigh the pros and cons and make an informed decision. We’ll walk you through the entire process.
- Results-oriented approach — We understand that you want clear answers and are looking for a way forward, so we focus on developing and executing a solid plan to offer you a brighter financial future.
It may feel like your financial troubles will never end, and perhaps you’re worried that you can’t afford legal advice. We assure you that there are ways to break the cycle of debt, and we offer a free initial consultation to explain your options. Our goal is to help you get the fresh financial start you deserve.
Knowledgeable counsel for bankruptcy, family law and DUI/DWI defense
For clients in Howard, Montgomery, Anne Arundel and Prince George’s counties, we provide comprehensive representation in the following practice areas:
- Bankruptcy — We skillfully guide individuals and businesses through the Maryland bankruptcy process, helping them to understand their options before choosing to file Chapter 13, Chapter 7, or Chapter 11.
- Fighting debt collections — Let us put a stop to harassing phone calls and letters as we fight debt collection activities, such as lawsuits, garnishment and repossession.
- Consumer protection — When debt collectors violate state and federal consumer protection laws, we fiercely protect our clients’ legal rights.
- Mortgage modifications — We pursue mortgage modifications to help homeowners reduce their payments and get financial relief.
- Foreclosure defense — When a homeowner faces foreclosure, we fight to save their home and find a solution to catch up the delinquency.
- DUI/DWI — DUI/DWI convictions can have serious financial consequences. We provide clients with the strongest possible criminal defense to maximize their chances of avoiding jail time and keeping their driving privileges.
- Family law — In addition to helping families obtain relief from burdensome debt, we also handle divorce and other family law matters, strongly advocating for our clients’ best interests.
You can count on our firm for sound advice and effective representation in any of these areas.
Contact a reputable Maryland bankruptcy attorney for a free initial consultation
If you’re at risk of losing your home or business, tired of dealing with unmanageable debt, facing DUI/DWI charges, or going through a divorce, let the Law Offices of Marc A. Ominsky fight for you. To discuss your legal concerns, please call our Columbia law office at 443-583-5392 or contact us online for a free consultation.